eCobalt Solutions Inc. Is dedicated to the principles of environmentally sound mining and refining practices and believes that environmental stewardship and mining can co-exist.
The Idaho Cobalt Project mine site is fundamentally prepared to commence underground development (contingent on successful mine financing). Final Environmental Impact Statement and Positive Records of Decision from both the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Forest Service and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency have been received.
- Underground Project Design - Small Environmental Footprint
- 100% Reclaimable - Modest 135 Acre Disturbance
- No Tailings Pond - Dry Stacked Tailings
- Flow Sheet Optimization - Reagent change to enable for saleable by-product further reducing waste production and environmental footprint
- Conservation Act Program (“CAP”) - J/V with Idaho Conservation League – to promote remediation of water shed area for fish habitat in Lemhi County, Idaho
Mine Plan of Operations - Approved
Idaho Cobalt Project offers a unique potential for consumers to secure an ethically sourced, environmentally sound supply of battery grade cobalt chemicals, mined safely and responsibly in the United States.